SUNDAY FUNDAY: Brunch, Bloody Mary & Brewery Tour
Your Ticket Includes:
- Brunch at Flagship Tavern
- 16 Ounce Bloody Mary
- Round Trip Transportation from Flagship
- Lagunitas VIP Tasting Experience
- o 3 Beer Tastings in THE Basement (exclusive private room)
- o 1 Full Beer pour of your choice
- o Guided Tour of the largest brewing facility in Chicago
- Old Irving Brewing
- o 3 Beer Samples
- o Tour of a brand-new brewing facility
- Events with BeneFitz Staff to Guide You
It's cold and snowy in Chicago, but that doesn't mean you have to stay couped up at home! Take advantage of this perfectly planned winter Sunday Funday - Brunch, Bloody Marys + Brewery Tour. The Events with BeneFitz team will meet you at Flagship Tavern to get everyone checked-in and seated for your full brunch. You will have your choice of 3 signature brunch menu items from Flaship Tavern (the Eggs Benedict were featured on Chicago's BestTV!), served with a 16-oz Bloody Mary.
After getting a nice base in your stomach we'll all board a vintage trolley taking us to two of Chicago's hottest breweries. Our first brewery stop will be Lagunitas Brewing Company. Here you'll get the VIP Lagunitas experience. Our group will get an exclusive tasting in the THE Basement, where you'll learn what Lagunitas is all about. After sampling 3 beers, you'll select your favorite for a full pour beer to take with you on a guided tour of the largest brewing facility in Chicago. After the tour you'll have some time to hang and get another pint or growler (we've got cups on the bus) before boarding the trolley to head out.
Our next stop is the recently opened Old Irving Brewing. This industrial beer hall hosts 13 TVs and a 10 foot big screen making it the perfect spot to watch a sporting event and also has indoor cornhole if you're in the mood to play a game. Here we'll sample 3 of their beers (only available at Old Irving Brewing) and take a tour of their brewing facility.
The trolley will take us back to Flagship and there the event technically ends, but we'll leave it up to you to decide if the fun is over or just beginning!
- 9:45am - Check-In at Flagship Tavern (1622 W Belmont)
- 9:45-10:45am - Brunch and Bloody Mary at Flagship Tavern
- 10:45am - Trolley departs FlagshipTavern
- 11:30-1:00pm - VIP Experience at Lagunitas
- 1:45-2:45pm - Visit Old Irving Brewing Co.
- 3:30pm - Return to Flagship Tavern
- Classic Eggs Benedict - Poached egg, black forest ham, hollandaise sauce, buttermilk biscuit, served with a side of breakfast potatoes.
- Hang-Over Hash - Savory blend of slow cooked pork belly, apple wood smoked bacon, sauteed potatoes, mushrooms, onions, garlic, spinach, roasted red peppers, tomatoes, white cheddar cheese, toast. Served with a fruit skewer.
- Breakfast Burrito - Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with scrambled eggs, chorizo, tomato, avocado, and chihuahua cheese. Served with a side of breakfast potatoes.
- Breakfast Burrito (veg) - Grilled flour tortilla stuffed with scrambled eggs, tomato, avocado, and chihuahua cheese. Served with a side of breakfast potatoes.
*Fine Print: Must be 21+ to attend event. No cancellations or refunds. May transfer your ticket to another individual that is 21+. Ticket is good for one person. Ticket only valid for scheduled date and time. No refunds or reschedules will be provided to anyone who misses scheduled event date/time. Event is rain or shine. In case of cancellation you will be notified 24 hours before the event for a full refund. *