BYOB Holiday Lights Trolley
what you get
- BYOB Trolley Ride to Take in Some of Cleveland's Best Holiday Spots
- See the famous "Christmas Story" house
- Visit the Holiday Window Displays in the old Higbee Building
- See the lights (Christmas Tree and Chandelier) at Playhouse Square, Nela Park (GE's Lighting Display), the Euclid Beach restored carousel at Western Reserve and drive through Little Italy and University Circle.
- Chili Bar at Jukebox before the trolley departs
- Souvenir Santa Hat
- BYOB for 21+ on Trolley
- Staff to Guide the Trolley
Join us for a BYOB trolley ride through Chicago's seasonal attractions, lighting displays and holiday landmarks.
Head to Jukebox (1404 W 29th Street) in the trendy Hingetown neighborhood near Ohio City for check-in. Here we'll take in the decorations at a neighborhood bar while enjoying a chili bar (vegetarian chili available), and prep for our gawker ride through Cleveland's yuletide lights.
Bring your own beverages for the vintage trolley ride (trolley courtesty of A1 Mr Limo) or purchase a growler of beer to-go from Jukebox. Ice, cups and a cooler will be provided on the trolley. As soon as we board the vintage trolley our adventure begins. We'll be whisked off and make our first stop at the famous "Christmas Story" house for photo opps, leg lamp and all! (Please note: ticket does not include admission into the Christmas Story house. We will stop for photos outside the house) Next we'll drive through the warehouse district, and the trolley will stop and let us off at the old Higbee Building to check out the holiday window displays and stretch our legs at Tower City and the casino. We'll get back on the trolley and drive to PlayHouse Square to see the world's largest outdoor chandelier and the Cleveland Christmas tree. From there we'll head to University Circle to see the restored Euclid Beach carousel lit up, Severance Hall, drive through Little Italy and make our way out to Nela Park. Nela Park's light display has been a holiday tradition since 1925 along GE's property line and over a half a million lights!
After soaking in the urban winter wonderland, we'll head back to Jukebox and rave about all the seasonal sparkles we just saw.
4:00-8:00pm Event Schedule
- 4:00-4:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 5:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 5:00-8:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Tower City, Nela Park
- 8:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
5:00-9:00pm Event Schedule
- 5:00-5:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 6:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 6:00-9:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Tower City, Nela Park
- 9:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
5:30-9:30pm Event Schedule
- 5:30-5:45pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 6:30pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 6:30-9:30pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Tower City, Nela Park
- 9:30pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
7:00-11:00pm Event Schedule
- 7:00-7:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 8:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 8:00-11:00pm - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Tower City, Nela Park
- 11:00pm - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
8:00pm-12:00am Event Schedule
- 8:00-8:15pm - Check-in at Jukebox
- 9:00pm - Trolley boards and departs Jukebox
- 9:00pm-12:00am - Trolley Tour with stops at "Christmas Story" house, Tower City, Nela Park
- 12:00am - Trolley arrives back to Jukebox
**Fine Print: Trolley provider is A1 Mr. Limo (no affiliation with Lolly the Trolley). BYOB; must be 21+ to consume alcohol. BYOB is for trolley ride ONLY. You may bring beverages/cooler with you to the event, but will be asked to keep all beverages stored away until we board the trolley. Duration of event is 4.5 hours. Space is limited. Tickets only valid for scheduled event date and event time. No refunds or reschedules will be provided to anyone who misses scheduled event date/time. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Rain or shine event.**