Ohio Winery Tour - 4 Winery Visits, Tastings, Lunch and Transportation
- Round Trip Transportation on a Coach Bus (select from your choice of 2 different pick-up locations during checkout)
- Visit 4 Ohio Wineries
- Tour and learn about the history of the wineries.
- 15+ Wine Tastings
- Crackers and Light Snacks
- Lunch: Chicken Breast Sandwich, Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich or Club Wrap. All served with pickle, chips, coleslaw and dessert.
- Staff to guide you
- Discounts on Bottles of Wine
- Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass to Take Home
After surviving another cold Ohio winter, it's time to treat yourself! Events with BeneFitz has the perfect day for you to get out and enjoy the warm up in temps with a glass of wine in hand.
For this event you can choose your pick-up location. Meet us near Ohio City (1434 W 29th Street) outside Cleveland Tea Revival at 10:30am, or select our 2nd pick-up location for you east-siders at Great Lakes Mall (Great Lakes Mall Bus Stop - Sears, 7875 Johnnycake Ridge Road, Mentor, OH 44060) at 11:15am. From here you will board a coach bus and take the ride out to Ohio's wine country where we will visit 4 different wineries including: Debonne Vineyards, Grand River Cellars, Kosicek Vineyards.
Each stop will include wine tastings (15+ total), plus our stop at Debonne and Kosicek will give us the winery history, and at Grand River Cellars a full lunch will be provided. Events with BeneFitz will handle all the logistics so you can enjoy a relaxing day with wine, food and friends.
- 10:30am - Check-In and board charter bus (1434 W 29th Street, Cleveland, OH
- 10:45am - Bus departs 1434 W 29th Street
- 11:15am - Check-In and board charter bus (Great Lakes Mall Bus Stop - Sears, 7875 Johnnycake Ridge Road, Mentor, OH 44060)
- 11:25am - Bus Departs Great Lakes Mall
- 12:00pm - Arrive to Debonne Vineyard and enjoy wine tastings.
- 1:30pm - Arrive to Grand River Cellars. Wine Tastings and lunch will be served here.
- 3:15pm - Arrive to Kosicek Vineyards for tour and tastings.
- 4:30pm - Arrive to 4th winery
- 5:30pm - Leave Ohio Wine Country.
- 6:00pm - Drop off at Great Lakes Mall Pick-Up Location
- 6:45pm - Drop off at Ohio City Pick-Up Location
*Must be 21+ to attend event. No cancellations or refunds. May transfer your ticket to another individual that is 21+. Ticket is good for one person. Ticket only valid for scheduled date and time. No refunds or reschedules will be provided to anyone who misses scheduled event date/time. Event is rain or shine. Event subject to cancellation if minimum ticket sale requirements are not met. In case of cancellation you will be notified at least 48 hours before the event for a full refund.*
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This event is 21+. Valid ID required.
What is the refund/cancellation policy?
There is a firm no refund policy with this ticket purchase. All sales are FINAL. No full or partial refunds wil be given.
I missed my event date due to unforseen circumstances, can I reschdule or get a refund?
No. If you are going to miss the event you can give the ticket away to someone else that is 21+. No refunds will be given to anyone who misses the event.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Street parking is available all around Ohio City where the bus will load. Streets with no permit specific parking is fine to park and leave car for the day. There is also parking available in the Great Lakes Mall parking lot for that pick-up location.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted on the bus. No alcoholic beverages or coolers are permitted on the bus before the first winery stop. If you purchase wine at one of the wineries that will be permitted on the bus.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring your ticket (either printed or electronic) and your valid 21+ ID with you to check-in.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
As long as the attendee has a ticket (either printed or electronic) and a 21+ ID they will be permitted into the event.
Can I reschedule my ticket for a different date?
You can not transfer your ticket to a different date. Once tickets are purchased all sales are final.
I would like to add on one more ticket for a friend, but it says the event is sold out. Can I add on just one more ticket?
Unfortunately, no. Once an event says sold out there are no more tickets available for that date. We are limited due to seating constraints on the bus and can not oversell the event.
I am a vegetarian, will there be a vegetarian food option?
Yes, one of the items on the lunch menu will be vegetarian.